Are you wondering if Bhai Jim Jum is halal? Well, is this place halal or not? Don’t worry; we researched and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
Does Bhai Jim Jum Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if Bhai Jim Jum is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM Halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- The company has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe they haven’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly they have applied it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps they are deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Bhai Jim Jum
Jim Jum is a Thai-style hot pot originating from North East Thailand, also known as Jaew Hon. Its name derives from how it is consumed: “Jim” in Thai means to dip, while “Jum” means to drop something quickly or briefly into liquid.
The pot is filled with broth and ingredients such as meats, and vegetables can be added. At BHAI JIM JUM, you can enjoy classic Thai soups and curries with flavours that become more enjoyable with every bite.
|Brand||Bhai Jim Jum|
|Menu||List of Bhai Jim Jum menu|
|Outlet||List of Bhai Jim Jum outlet|
How Do I Check The Halal Status Of Bhai Jim Jum?
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Bhai Jim Jum, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. You can easily determine if Bhai Jim Jum is certified halal with just a few clicks.
We recommend that you double-check JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Bhai Jim Jum below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Bhai Jim Jum ‘ or company name
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
How Do I Check Which Bhai Jim Jum Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Bhai Jim Jum premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Bhai Jim Jum premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Bhai Jim Jum Important?
If a company like Little Cravings Sdn Bhd receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include only using halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Bhai Jim Jum allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Bhai Jim Jum, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Bhai Jim Jum halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
You won’t starve if you can’t have Bhai Jim Jum.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.