Are you wondering if Bife Charcoal Steakhouse is halal? Well, is this place halal or not? Don’t worry; we researched and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
Does Bife Charcoal Steakhouse Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if Bife Charcoal Steakhouse is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM Halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- Bife Charcoal Steakhouse (M) Sdn Bhd, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe Bife Charcoal Steakhouse (M) Sdn Bhd hasn’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly Bife Charcoal Steakhouse (M) Sdn Bhd has applied it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps Bife Charcoal Steakhouse (M) Sdn Bhd is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Bife Charcoal Steakhouse
Bife Charcoal Steakhouse is a popular restaurant chain in Malaysia known for its delicious steaks cooked using traditional charcoal grilling techniques. The restaurants are in Citta Mall, The Linc dan IOI City Mall.
The restaurant’s interior is contemporary and stylish, with dim lighting and wooden furnishings creating a cosy and intimate atmosphere. The restaurant’s centrepiece is the open kitchen, where guests can watch as the chefs prepare their meals over the charcoal grill.
One of the restaurant’s main attractions is its selection of high-quality meats, including Australian Wagyu and Black Angus. The menu also features a range of other dishes, including seafood, salads, and pasta, but steak is the main draw.
|Bife Charcoal Steakhouse
|List of Bife Charcoal Steakhouse menu
|List of Bife Charcoal Steakhouse outlet
|Bife Charcoal Steakhouse (M) Sdn Bhd
Can I Check The Halal Status Of Bife Charcoal Steakhouse?
Ye, you can.
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Bife Charcoal Steakhouse, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Bife Charcoal Steakhouse is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Bife Charcoal Steakhouse below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Bife Charcoal Steakhouse ‘ or company name ‘Bife Charcoal Steakhouse (M) Sdn Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
Can I Check Which Bife Charcoal Steakhouse Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
Yes, you can.
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Bife Charcoal Steakhouse premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Bife Charcoal Steakhouse premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Bife Charcoal Steakhouse Important?
If a company receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include only using halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to them allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Bife Charcoal Steakhouse, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope the question about Bife Charcoal Steakhouse’s status has been answered.
Remember, it’s essential to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful to you.