Is Bread History halal? Are you wondering whether this place is halal or not? Don’t worry; we have researched it and found the answer.
Does Bread History Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
The answer is No. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM halal certification. You can double-check for yourself too.
You can refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
What if the answer is Yes?
- If Yes, Bread History Sdn Bhd, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
What if the answer is No?
- Maybe Bread History Sdn Bhd hasn’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly Bread History Sdn Bhd has applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps Bread History Sdn Bhd is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Bread History
Bread History ialah sebuah bakeri yang menyediakan pelbagai pilihan pastri dari roti, kek, biskut dan manisan. Setiap pastri yang terdapat di bakeri ini dihasilkan setiap hari bagi mengekalkan kesegaran dan kualiti pastri.Objektif utama penubuhan Bread History ialah menyediakan peluang kepada pelanggan untuk merasai pastri dengan segera tanpa perlu melalui proses penyediaan yang rumit.Sehingga kini, terdapat lebih 25 cawangan Bread History di Malaysia.
|Menu||List of Bread History menu|
|Outlet||List of Bread History outlet|
|Company||Bread History Sdn Bhd|
|Address||73,75, Jalan Industri Beringin, Taman Perindustrian Beringin, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang|
How To Check The Halal Status Of Bread History?
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Bread History, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Bread History is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Bread History below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Bread History ‘ or company name ‘Bread History Sdn Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
How To Check Which Bread History Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Bread History premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Bread History premises certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please note the halal certificate’s Expiry Date.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Bread History Important?
If a company like Bread History receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Bread History must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Bread History allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Bread History, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you can spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Bread History halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.