Are you wondering if Coliseum is halal? Well, is this place halal or not? Don’t worry; we researched and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
Does Coliseum Cafe Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if Coliseum is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM Halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- Coliseum Cafe & Hotel (KL) Sdn Bhd, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe Coliseum Cafe & Hotel (KL) Sdn Bhd hasn’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly Coliseum Cafe & Hotel (KL) Sdn Bhd has applied it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps Coliseum Cafe & Hotel (KL) Sdn Bhd is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Coliseum Cafe
The Coliseum Cafe & Hotel is a historic establishment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was established in 1921 and has been a popular spot for locals and tourists ever since.
The Coliseum Cafe & Hotel is famous for its old-world charm and colonial architecture, which has been beautifully preserved over the years. The building’s facade features classic Victorian elements, including a red brick exterior, ornate arches, and large windows. Inside, the cafe and hotel exude a sense of nostalgia with their tiled floors, wooden furnishings, and antique decor.
The Coliseum Cafe & Hotel is primarily known for its delicious food and drinks, which include a mix of local and Western cuisines. The cafe’s menu features classic dishes like Hainanese Chicken Chop, Nasi Lemak, and Fish & Chips and a selection of sandwiches, pasta, and desserts.
|Menu||List of Coliseum menu|
|Outlet||List of Coliseum Cafe outlet|
|Company||Coliseum Cafe & Hotel (KL) Sdn Bhd|
|Address||No. 16, Jalan Suppiah Pillay, Off Batu 2 1/2, Jalan Ipoh, 51200 Kuala Lumpur|
How Do I Check The Halal Status Of Coliseum?
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Coliseum, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Coliseum is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Coliseum below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Coliseum ‘ or company name ‘Coliseum Cafe & Hotel (KL) Sdn Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
How Do I Check Which Coliseum Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Coliseum premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Coliseum premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Coliseum Important?
If a company receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Coliseum must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Coliseum allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Coliseum, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Coliseum halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
You won’t starve if you can’t have Coliseum.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.