Are you wondering if Creme De La Creme is halal? Well, is this place halal or not? Don’t worry; we researched and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
Does Creme De La Creme Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if Creme De La Creme is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM Halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- The company has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe they haven’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly they have applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps they are deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Creme De La Creme
Crème De La Crème is a dessert boutique located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is known for its artisanal ice cream and petits gâteaux, handcrafted with the finest ingredients to create unique and delicious flavours.
The team at Crème De La Crème is dedicated to creating desserts that look beautiful and taste exquisite. They use only the best quality ingredients, including fresh fruits, premium chocolates, and local produce.
In addition to their ice cream, Crème De La Crème also offers a range of petits gâteaux, which are small, bite-sized desserts. These desserts are made with the same attention to detail and high-quality ingredients as their ice cream and come in flavours like chocolate hazelnut, lemon meringue, and raspberry lychee.
The atmosphere at Crème De La Crème is cosy and inviting, with a stylish interior that features warm lighting and comfortable seating. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and are happy to help customers choose the perfect dessert for their taste buds.
|Brand||Creme De La Creme|
|Menu||List of Creme De La Creme menu|
|Outlet||List of Creme De La Creme outlet|
|Address||35G, Ground Floor, Jalan SS21/60, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
How Do I Check The Halal Status Of Creme De La Creme?
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Creme De La Creme, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Creme De La Creme is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Creme De La Creme below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Creme De La Creme ‘ or company name
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
How Do I Check Which Creme De La Creme Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Creme De La Creme premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Creme De La Creme premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Creme De La Creme Important?
If a company receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Creme De La Creme must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Creme De La Creme allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Creme De La Creme, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Creme De La Creme’s status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.