Is Delay No More Crab Under The Sea halal? Are you wondering whether this place is halal or not? Don’t worry; we have researched it and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
- Does Delay No More Crab Under The Sea Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
- About Delay No More Crab Under The Sea
- Can I Check The Halal Status Of Delay No More Crab Under The Sea?
- Can I Check Which Delay No More Crab Under The Sea Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
- Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Delay No More Crab Under The Sea Important?
- Please Be Careful
Does Delay No More Crab Under The Sea Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if Delay No More Crab Under The Sea is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- The company has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe they haven’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly they have applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps they are deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Delay No More Crab Under The Sea
Delay No More Crab Under The Sea is a popular seafood restaurant in Malaysia known for its fresh seafood offerings, especially crabs. The restaurant has gained a reputation for providing customers with high-quality, delicious seafood dishes at affordable prices.
The restaurant’s menu features a variety of crab dishes. All are cooked with fresh ingredients and great care to ensure the customers have the best dining experience.
The restaurant’s ambience is cosy and welcoming, providing customers a relaxed and enjoyable dining experience. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, always ready to assist customers in choosing suitable dishes and drinks.
|Brand||Delay No More Crab Under The Sea|
|Menu||List of Delay No More Crab Under The Sea menu|
|Outlet||List of Delay No More Crab Under The Sea outlet|
|Address||GE-8-10, Ground Floor, IOI City Mall, Lebuh IRC, 62502 Putrajaya|
Can I Check The Halal Status Of Delay No More Crab Under The Sea?
Yes, you can.
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Delay No More Crab Under The Sea, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Delay No More Crab Under The Sea is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Delay No More Crab Under The Sea below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Delay No More Crab Under The Sea ‘ or company name ‘-‘
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
Can I Check Which Delay No More Crab Under The Sea Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
Yes, you can.
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Delay No More Crab Under The Sea premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Delay No More Crab Under The Sea premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Delay No More Crab Under The Sea Important?
If a company receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Delay No More Crab Under The Sea must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Delay No More Crab Under The Sea allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Delay No More Crab Under The Sea, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Delay No More Crab Under The Sea halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.