Is Donutes Coffee halal? Are you wondering whether this place is halal or not? Don’t worry; we have researched it and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
Does Donutes Coffee Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if Donutes Coffee is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- Donutes Coffee has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe they haven’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly Donutes Coffee has applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps Donutes Coffee is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Donutes Coffee
Donutes Coffee is a popular chain of cafes in Malaysia that specialises in baking a wide variety of sweet and savoury pastries, cakes, bread, and premium coffee and tea.
One of the main draws of Donutes is its extensive selection of freshly baked goods. In addition to its bakery items, Donutes also serves a variety of hot and cold beverages. Their coffee is made with premium beans from around the world, and they offer a range of brewing methods, including pour-over, drip, and espresso. They also have a selection of teas and other non-coffee beverages.
The atmosphere of Donutes cafes is cosy and welcoming, with comfortable seating areas and warm lighting. Many locations also have outdoor seating for those who prefer to enjoy their baked goods and beverages al fresco.
|Menu||List of Donutes Coffee menu|
|Outlet||List of Donutes Coffee outlet|
|Company||Donutes Coffee & Cake Baking (M) Sdn. Bhd.|
|Address||No. 7, Jalan Kenari 6, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
Can I Check The Halal Status Of Donutes Coffee?
Yes, you can.
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Donutes Coffee, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Donutes Coffee is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Donutes Coffee below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Donutes Coffee ‘ or company name ‘Donutes Coffee & Cake Baking (M) Sdn Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
Can I Check Which Donutes Coffee Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
Yes, you can.
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Donutes Coffee premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Donutes Coffee premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Donutes Coffee Important?
If a company receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Donutes Coffee must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Donutes Coffee allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Donutes Coffee, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Donutes Coffee’s status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.