Is Empire Sushi halal? Are you wondering whether this place is halal or not? Don’t worry; we have researched it and found the answer.
Does Empire Sushi Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
The answer is Yes. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM halal certification. You can double-check for yourself too.
You can refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
What if the answer is Yes?
- If Yes, Empire Sushi Sdn Bhd, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
What if the answer is No?
- Maybe they haven’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly they have applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps they are deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Empire Sushi
Since its establishment in 2013, Empire Sushi has been committed to localising sushi to cater to the Malaysian taste buds. Our founder envisioned making premium Japanese sushi more accessible to everyone.
|Menu||List of Empire Sushi menu|
|Outlet||List of Empire Sushi outlet|
|Company||Empire Sushi Sdn.Bhd|
|Phone Number||03-80800237 / 0237|
|Address||No. 5, 5th Floor, Block B, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong, Selangor|
How To Check The Halal Status Of Empire Sushi?
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Empire Sushi, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Empire Sushi is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Empire Sushi below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Empire Sushi ‘ or company name ‘Empire Sushi Sdn.Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
How To Check Which Empire Sushi Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Empire Sushi premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Empire Sushi premises certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please note the halal certificate’s Expiry Date.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Empire Sushi Important?
If a company like Empire Sushi receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Empire Sushi must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Empire Sushi allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Empire Sushi, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you can spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Empire Sushi halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful to you.