Is Gula Petite halal? Are you wondering whether this place is halal or not? Don’t worry; we have researched it and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
Does Gula Petite Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if Gula Petite is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- Gula Cakery Sdn Bhd, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe Gula Cakery Sdn Bhd hasn’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly Gula Cakery Sdn Bhd has applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps Gula Cakery Sdn Bhd is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Gula Petite
Gula Petite is a famous boutique bakery in Malaysia known for its delectable desserts and pastries. The name “Gula Petite” itself means “little sugar” in French, and it perfectly encapsulates the bakery’s philosophy of creating sweet treats that are both petite and delicious.
The bakery’s charming and cosy atmosphere also adds to its appeal. With its whimsical decor and cute, petite pastries on display, Gula Petite is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee and a sweet treat with friends or family.
In addition to its brick-and-mortar location, Gula Petite also offers online ordering and delivery services, making it easy for customers to enjoy their delicious pastries and desserts from the comfort of their homes.
Overall, Gula Petite is a beloved bakery in Malaysia that has earned a reputation for its exquisite pastries, commitment to quality ingredients, and charming atmosphere. Whether you’re a fan of classic French pastries or looking to try something new, Gula Petite is worth a visit.
|List of Gula Petite menu
|List of Gula Petite outlet
|Gula Cakery Sdn Bhd
|11-G & 11-1, Jalan Anggerik Aranda BG 31/BG, Seksyen 31, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor
Can I Check The Halal Status Of Gula Petite?
Yes, you can.
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Gula Petite, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Gula Petite is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Gula Petite below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Gula Petite ‘ or company name ‘Gula Cakery Sdn Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
Can I Check Which Gula Petite Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
Yes, you can.
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Gula Petite premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Gula Petite premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Gula Petite Important?
If a company like Little Cravings Sdn Bhd receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Gula Petite must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Gula Petite allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Gula Petite, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Gula Petite halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.