Is Harold’s Bread halal? Are you wondering whether this place is halal or not? Don’t worry; we have researched it and found the answer.
Does Harold’s Bread Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
The answer is Yes. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM halal certification. You can double-check for yourself too.
You can refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
What if the answer is Yes?
- If Yes, Harolds Bread (M) Sdn Bhd, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
What if the answer is No?
- Maybe Harolds Bread (M) Sdn Bhd hasn’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly Harolds Bread (M) Sdn Bhd has applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps Harolds Bread (M) Sdn Bhd is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Harold’s Bread
In a small town in Ipoh, Malaysia, a traditional bakery caught the attention of an Austrian Masterbaker who was on a culinary adventure across the country. The bakery’s owner, a Malaysian native, had been running his business with the classic Asian business mindset that focused on cost-cutting as a crucial principle. As a result, the appearance and layout of the shop were uninspiring, and the bread lacked the passion and expertise that make for an exceptional product.
When the Austrian Masterbaker stepped into the bakery, he immediately noticed the absence of passion and expertise. He knew that when the focus is solely on reducing costs, the spark of a baker’s passion is lost, and the final product suffers. He was a firm believer in sincere baking and wanted to share his expertise with the owner, without any monetary charge.
This meeting was a turning point for the bakery. The owner realized that, regardless of the quality of ingredients, rushing the baking process would result in mediocre bread. The bakery then invested in time, following the natural process flow, and allowing bread to mature until it was ready. The result was a wholesome, delicious, and unforgettable taste.
The bakery’s owner made the decision to never compromise on quality, nor cut corners. The bakery is committed to delivering authentic, oven-fresh food that provides great taste, great quality, and excellent value for money. The bakery takes pride in its craft and strives to bring passion and sincerity to every item they bake.
|List of Harold’s Bread menu
|List of Harold’s Bread outlet
|Harolds Bread (M) Sdn Bhd
|Background – Harolds Bread
|10A, Lintasan Perajurit 17C, Taman Cahaya Tasek, 31400 Ipoh, Perak
How To Check The Halal Status Of Harold’s Bread ?
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Harold’s Bread , then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Harold’s Bread is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Harold’s Bread below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Harold’s Bread ‘ or company name ‘Harolds Bread (M) Sdn Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
How To Check Which Harold’s Bread Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Harold’s Bread premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Harold’s Bread premises certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take a look at the halal certificate’s Expiry Date.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Harold’s Bread Important?
If a company like Harold’s Bread receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Harold’s Bread must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Harold’s Bread allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Harold’s Bread , don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you can spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Harold’s Bread halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.