Is J.CO halal? Are you wondering whether this place is halal or not? Don’t worry; we have researched it and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
Does J.CO Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if J.CO is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- Ultimate Donut & Coffee (M) Sdn Bhd, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe Ultimate Donut & Coffee (M) Sdn Bhd hasn’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly Ultimate Donut & Coffee (M) Sdn Bhd has applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps Ultimate Donut & Coffee (M) Sdn Bhd is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
J.CO Donuts is a popular donut chain that was first established in Indonesia in 2005. Since then, it has expanded to various countries, including Malaysia. J.CO Donuts Malaysia offers a wide variety of donuts, coffee, and other baked goods to its customers.
J.CO Donuts Malaysia has several outlets located in major cities such as Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, and Penang. The outlets are typically designed with a modern and trendy look, featuring bright colours and comfortable seating areas. Customers can enjoy their doughnuts while relaxing in the cosy ambiance of the store.
One of the most popular items on the J.CO Donuts Malaysia menu is their signature Alcapone doughnut. This doughnut is made with a soft, fluffy yeast dough topped with white chocolate and shredded almonds. It’s a delicious and decadent treat that is loved by many customers.
In addition to the Alcapone doughnut, J.CO Donuts Malaysia offers a wide variety of other flavours, including Tiramisu, Oreology, and Coco Loco. They also have seasonal flavours that are available for a limited time, such as Pumpkin Pie and Christmas-themed doughnuts.
Aside from donuts, J.CO Donuts Malaysia also offers coffee and other beverages to complement their doughnuts. They have a range of coffee drinks, including cappuccinos, lattes, and espressos, as well as non-coffee drinks like teas and smoothies.
Overall, J.CO Donuts Malaysia is a popular destination for doughnut lovers in Malaysia. With their delicious donuts, trendy stores, and excellent customer service, it’s no wonder why J.CO Donuts is a hit among locals and tourists alike.
|Menu||List of J.CO menu|
|Outlet||List of J.CO outlet|
|Company||Ultimate Donut & Coffee (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Address||Suite 02-01, 2nd Floor, Menara Keck Seng, 203 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur|
Can I Check The Halal Status Of J.CO?
Yes, you can.
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of J.CO, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if J.CO is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of J.CO below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ J.CO ‘ or company name ‘Ultimate Donut & Coffee (M) Sdn Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
Can I Check Which J.CO Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
Yes, you can.
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if J.CO premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of J.CO premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For J.CO Important?
If a company like Little Cravings Sdn Bhd receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that J.CO must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to J.CO allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside J.CO, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about J.CO halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.