Llao Llao is a brand in Malaysia recognised for its frozen yoghurt offerings. Llao Llao originates from Spain and has been established in Malaysia with over 80 outlets. It serves fresh and delicious frozen yoghurt ice cream, also called “aiskrim”, in Malay.
Llao Llao, pronounced “yao-yao,” offered a healthier, creamier, and excellent choice for frozen yoghurt lovers since its global launch in 2009. Llao Llao has been granted halal certification by Malaysia’s Department of Islamic Development, also known as Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM).
Llao Llao halal or not?
Is Llao Llao halal?.
Yes, at the time of writing, Llao Llao is halal-certified. It is included in the list of certified establishments in the Halal Malaysia Directory managed by JAKIM (Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia), the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia.
This directory, which is accessible at halal.gov.my, is a comprehensive and reliable source of information to assure Muslims in Malaysia and from around the world about the Halal status of various products and services available in the country.
Refer to the below screenshot:
Why Llao Llao halal status is “Dalam Tempoh Tindakan Pembetulan”?
The Llao Llao halal status of ‘Dalam Tempoh Tindakan Pembetulan‘ means that Llao Llao is currently in the process of rectifying some issues highlighted by the halal certification authority.
There could be some minor violations or non-compliance issues with the halal standards during a recent audit or inspection. These issues must be addressed before the halal certification can be renewed or maintained.
The exact reasons are usually not disclosed to the public and are only known to the company and the certification authority.
Does Llao Llao have halal certificate from JAKIM?
Yes, Llao Llao has secured a halal certificate from JAKIM. This implies that their offerings are in fact halal, adhering to the dietary guidelines set in place by Islamic law.
But the current Llao Llao halal status is ‘Dalam Tempoh Tindakan Pembetulan‘.
How do I verify llaollao halal status?
To verify the halal status of Llao Llao, a yoghurt franchise in Malaysia under Petra Empire Sdn Bhd, there are several steps you can take. These steps ensure food consumption aligns with Islamic dietary laws and guarantee the quality and cleanliness of the food prepared. Here, we break down the process into detailed steps:
- Visit the JAKIM Halal Malaysia Directory Website: Access the JAKIM (Department of Islamic Development Malaysia) Halal Malaysia Directory at www.halal.gov.my. This website is a reliable source for checking Malaysia’s halal status of various products and services.
- Use the ‘Verify Halal Status’ Search Bar: At the top of the webpage, there is a ‘Verify Halal Status’ search bar. Click on it to open an input field.
- Enter Llao Llao in the Search Field: In the search bar, type “Llao Llao” or “LlaoLlao” and then click on the ‘Search’ button or press ‘Enter’ on your keyboard. This will initiate a search within the JAKIM database to find any records related to Llao Llao.
- Review the Search Results: The search results will show a list of certificates issued by JAKIM or other recognized bodies to Llao Llao. Each certificate will generally contain the name of the product, the certificate number, the validity period, and the company that owns the product.
- Check the Validity of the Halal Certificate: Verify the validity of the Halal Certificate. Ensure that the certificate is still valid and has not expired.
- Check the Name of the Certificate Holder: It’s also important to verify that the name of the certificate holder matches the name of the company serving the product. In this case, the certificate holder needs to be Llao Llao.
By following these steps, you can easily verify the halal status of Llao Llao. Remember, it’s always important to ensure food and beverage consumption aligns with religious dietary standards and your personal beliefs.
Why is the JAKIM halal certificate for Llao Llao is important?
The JAKIM (Department of Islamic Development Malaysia) halal certificate for Llao Llao is important for several reasons:
- Elevated Consumer Trust: This certificate assures consumers that Llao Llao’s products adhere strictly to Islamic dietary laws. It provides peace of mind for Muslim consumers, knowing that the food they purchase is permissible and free from any Haram (forbidden) elements according to Islamic faith.
- Access to a Larger Market: The Muslim population represents a significant market share globally. Having a JAKIM halal certificate allows Llao Llao to tap into this vast Muslim market, both locally and internationally.
- Improved Brand Image: Possessing a halal certificate boosts the overall image of Llao Llao. It signifies the brand’s respect for and compliance with diverse cultural norms, and thus, enhances its reputation.
- Product Quality Assurance: The process of obtaining a halal certificate involves rigorous inspections and quality control. This ensures that Llao Llao products are not only halal but also of high quality.
- Global Recognition: JAKIM’s halal certificate is globally recognized and heavily trusted. This can help Llao Llao penetrate markets beyond Malaysia, where halal-certified products are in demand.
- Competitive Advantage: In regions with a large Muslim population, having a JAKIM halal certificate can provide a competitive edge for Llao Llao over other brands that do not possess such certification.
Having the JAKIM halal certificate is not just about compliance with Islamic dietary laws; it’s also a marketing strategy that opens up new potential markets and opportunities for Llao Llao.
Llao Llao Price and Menu
Here are the prices for some of the offerings at llao llao outlets in Malaysia:
- Petitllao: RM 9.90
- Small (with 1 topping): RM 13.90
- Medium (with 3 toppings): RM 17.90
- Large (with 3 toppings): RM 20.90
- Sanum (frozen yogurt + 3 fruits + 2 crunches + 1 sauce): RM 20.90.
- Bariloche (Strawberries, Banana & Frozen Yogurt): RM 16.90
- Coconut (Banana, Chocolate & Frozen Yogurt): RM 16.90
- Golden (Mango & Frozen Yogurt): RM 16.90
- Red Queen (Fruits of the Forest & Frozen Yogurt): RM 16.90
- Golden Plus Smoothie with Frozen Yogurt: RM 20.90
- Split Smoothie with Frozen Yogurt: RM 20.90.
- Take Home llao llao: RM 35.90
- Apple Takeaway: RM 69.90
- Grab-N-Go: RM 25.90
- Mineral Water: RM 2.50.
- llaobox (350gm) from Foodpanda: from RM 27.90.
- Double llaollaobox from GrabFood: RM 27.90 – RM 53.90.
These prices are accurate as of 2023 and may vary slightly between different llao llao outlets or due to ongoing promotions. It’s best for you to check the latest prices either on the official llao llao website or at the nearest outlet.
How to contact Llao Llao in Malaysia?
You can reach out to Llao Llao in Malaysia through a variety of communication channels. Whether you want to ask a question, give feedback, or just chat about their delicious frozen yogurt, Llao Llao is available to engage with customers. Here are some methods you can use to contact them:
- Website: Visit the official Llao Llao website at https://llaollaoweb.com/en. The website provides detailed information about their products, outlets, and promotions. Some locations also offer the ability to place orders directly through the website.
- Phone: You can call them on their customer service line for immediate assistance. The phone number may vary depending on the specific outlet in Malaysia, so it’s best to look up the number for the outlet nearest to you.
- Physical Address: Llao Llao has several outlets throughout Malaysia. You can visit their stores in person and speak to the staff. Some of the popular outlets include the ones at Suria KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, Gurney Plaza in Penang, and Tebrau City in Johor Bahru. Check their website for the exact locations.
- Email: Send your inquiries via email to their customer service. The email address is usually specific to each country’s operations, so you’ll need to check their website or contact a local outlet for the correct email.
- Social Media: Connect with Llao Llao on their social media platforms. They are active on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can send them a message, leave a comment, or even mention them in a post.
Remember, it’s important to be clear and concise in your communication to help them assist you better. Happy communicating with Llao Llao!