Maki-San is an innovative food chain in Singapore that is renowned for its customisable sushi and salads. The brand is celebrated for its unique concept that provides customers with the freedom to create their own sushi or Japanese-inspired salad using a plethora of fresh ingredients.
A common question that is often raised about Maki-San is regarding its Halal status. Is Maki-San Halal certified in Singapore?
Is Maki-San Halal in Singapore
Is Maki-San halal in Singapore?
Yes, as of the current time, Maki-San in Singapore is halal-certified. It is included in the directory of halal-certified eating establishments provided by Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS) on their official website at muis.gov.sg.
Does Maki-San have halal certificate from MUIS?
Absolutely, Maki-San has secured a halal certificate from MUIS, indicating that the food served there strictly conforms to Islamic dietary guidelines. The restaurant’s listing in the Certified Eating Establishments directory underscores the comprehensive certification process it has undergone, verifying its stringent compliance with halal standards.
This certification serves as a transparent guarantee to its patrons about the halal nature of the food, ensuring that it aligns with their religious dietary requirements. Nevertheless, it is important to note that the halal status is not everlasting – it comes with an expiry date and necessitates periodic renewal. The renewal process ensures that the restaurant continues to uphold and maintain the high standards required for halal certification.
This indicates that Maki-San’s halal status is not just a one-time achievement, but a commitment to continuously meeting the requisite halal guidelines, offering its customers an assurance of its sustained adherence to halal standards.
How to verify the halal status of Maki-San in Singapore?
To verify the halal status of Maki-San in Singapore, you will need to perform a few simple steps, which will not just confirm their Halal certification but also give you the peace of mind that the food you are consuming adheres to the Islamic dietary guidelines. Follow the steps below:
- Visit MUIS (Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura) Website: Visit the official website of the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore, commonly known as MUIS. This is the authority responsible for conferring Halal certifications in Singapore.
- Enter ‘Maki-San’ in the Search Box: Once on the MUIS website, navigate to the ‘List Of Halal Food’ section. Locate the search box and type in the name ‘Maki-San’. The search function will retrieve a list of all Halal-certified establishments that match this name.
- Check the Halal Status: If Maki-San is Halal-certified, you will find it listed in the search results. Verify the status and make sure it is currently valid. Halal certifications are time-bound and need to be renewed periodically.
- Confirm the Outlet: Maki-San may have multiple outlets. Ensure that the particular outlet you plan to visit has a valid Halal certification.
- Download the MuslimSG App: For a more convenient and efficient way of verifying Halal certifications, you can also download the MuslimSG app. This app provides a comprehensive database of all Halal-certified eating establishments in Singapore, including Maki-San. Simply search for ‘Maki-San’ in the app and verify its Halal status.
Remember, a Halal certification ensures that the food prepared adheres to the dietary laws of Islam. Therefore, verifying the Halal status of Maki-San or any other restaurant in Singapore is essential for those adhering to these dietary laws.
Why is the MUIS halal certification for Maki-San important?
The MUIS halal certification for Maki-San is important due to several reasons:
- Ensures Compliance with Islamic Dietary Laws: For Muslims, consuming only Halal food is a religious obligation. So, having a MUIS Halal certification ensures that the food at Maki-San complies with Islamic dietary laws and is permissible for consumption by Muslims.
- Trust and Assurance for Muslim Consumers: The MUIS Halal certification acts as an assurance for Muslim consumers. They can trust that the food and its preparation methods have been audited and found to adhere to Halal standards.
- Boosts Business: Maki-San’s Halal certification can significantly boost its business by attracting Muslim customers who seek Halal food. Singapore’s substantial Muslim population will feel welcomed and will be more likely to dine at Maki-San.
- Gains International Recognition: MUIS Halal certification is globally recognized. This means Maki-San can attract not just local but also international Muslim customers who recognize and trust the MUIS Halal certification.
- Promotes Inclusivity: By obtaining the Halal certification, Maki-San promotes inclusivity, demonstrating its commitment to cater to the dietary needs of all its customers, including Muslims.
- Ensures Quality: The Halal certification process is stringent. It involves ensuring that the food quality is high, and the hygiene standards are met. Therefore, it also acts as a mark of quality assurance.
- Facilitates Expansion: If Maki-San plans to expand its business in countries with significant Muslim populations, having a Halal certification will facilitate this expansion, as it will already meet the dietary requirements of potential customers in these new markets.
In conclusion, MUIS Halal certification significantly broadens the market reach of Maki-San, ensures its adherence to Islamic dietary laws, builds trust among Muslim consumers, and acts as a mark of quality assurance.
How to contact Maki-San in Singapore?
Contacting Maki-San in Singapore is a breeze with the wide array of communication methods available. Whether you’re looking to place an order, inquire about their menu, or simply want to drop some feedback, you have several options at your disposal. You can get in touch with them through their website, phone, physical address, email, or via social media. Here’s how:
- Website: You can visit their official website at https://rollwithmakisan.com. Here you’ll find everything from their menu to outlet locations and a contact form through which you can send your queries or feedback.
- Phone: Maki-San has several branches throughout Singapore. You can call them at their central hotline, which should be listed on their website. Always make sure to double-check the number for the specific branch you wish to get in touch with.
- Physical Address: Maki-San has several locations throughout Singapore. You can find the exact addresses of their outlets on their official website. You can visit any of their outlets to speak directly with their staff or place an order.
- Email: Maki-San should also have a contact email listed on their website. This is a convenient way to send them a more detailed inquiry or feedback. Remember to be concise and clear in your email to get the best response.
- Social Media: Maki-San maintains an active presence on several social media platforms. You can follow them and get in touch through Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rollwithmakisan or Instagram at @rollwithmakisan. This is a quick and easy way to reach out to them, especially if your query is less formal.
Remember, response times may vary depending on the method of communication you choose. So choose the one that best suits your needs and convenience.