Is Manjoe halal? Are you wondering whether this place is halal or not? Don’t worry; we have researched it and found the answer.
Does Manjoe Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
The answer is No. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM halal certification. You can double-check for yourself too.
You can refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
What if the answer is Yes?
- If Yes, Manjoe Taiwanese Dumplings Sdn Bhd, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
What if the answer is No?
- Maybe Manjoe Taiwanese Dumplings Sdn Bhd hasn’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly Manjoe Taiwanese Dumplings Sdn Bhd has applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps Manjoe Taiwanese Dumplings Sdn Bhd is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
Manjoe is a popular restaurant chain in Malaysia that offers a variety of Taiwanese cuisine, including dumplings and noodles. The restaurant has several branches across the country, each with its unique ambience and decor that transports diners to the bustling streets of Taiwan.
One of the highlights of Manjoe is its dumplings, which are freshly made in-house every day using premium ingredients. The restaurant’s menu features various dumpling flavours and other foods, including Rainbow Dumplings, Taiwanese Braised Minced Chicken Soup Noodles, Sichuan Mala Soup Dumpling Noodle, Braised Minced Chicken with Scallion Oil Dry Noodle Set and many more.
In addition to dumplings, Manjoe is also known for its hand-pulled noodles, which are made from scratch using traditional techniques. The noodles are long, chewy and perfectly complement the menu’s various soup and sauce options.
|Menu||List of Manjoe menu|
|Outlet||List of Manjoe outlet|
|Company||Manjoe Taiwanese Dumplings Sdn Bhd|
|Address||Lot 1.20.00 Level 1, Persiaran Jalil Utama,Bukit Jalil , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
How To Check The Halal Status Of Manjoe?
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Manjoe, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Manjoe is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Manjoe below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Manjoe ‘ or company name ‘Manjoe Taiwanese Dumplings Sdn Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
How To Check Which Manjoe Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Manjoe premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Manjoe premises certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please note the halal certificate’s Expiry Date.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Manjoe Important?
If a company like Manjoe receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Manjoe must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Manjoe allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Manjoe, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you can spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Manjoe halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful to you.