Are you wondering if Nyonya Colors is halal? Well, is this place halal or not? Don’t worry; we researched and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
Does Nyonya Colors Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if Nyonya Colors is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM Halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- Little Cravings Sdn Bhd, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe Little Cravings Sdn Bhd hasn’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly Little Cravings Sdn Bhd has applied it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps Little Cravings Sdn Bhd is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Nyonya Colors
Nyonya Colors is a popular Malaysian restaurant chain that focuses on traditional Peranakan or Nyonya cuisine.
The restaurant’s menu features a variety of Nyonya dishes. They also offer various cakes and snacks, such as onde-onde, karipap, ketayap and many more.
Restoran Nyonya Colors is known for its colourful decorations and joyful atmosphere.
Overall, Nyonya Colors is a popular dining destination for both locals and tourists who want to enjoy the unique taste and colours of traditional Nyonya cuisine in Malaysia.
|Menu||List of Nyonya Colors menu|
|Outlet||List of Nyonya Colors outlet|
|Company||Little Cravings Sdn Bhd|
|Address||Unit G-08, Plaza Emerald North, Jalan PJU 8/3A, Bandar Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
How Do I Check The Halal Status Of Nyonya Colors?
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Nyonya Colors, then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if Nyonya Colors is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Nyonya Colors below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Nyonya Colors ‘ or company name ‘Little Cravings Sdn Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
How Do I Check Which Nyonya Colors Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Nyonya Colors premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Nyonya Colors premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Nyonya Colors Important?
If a company receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Nyonya Colors must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Nyonya Colors allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Nyonya Colors, don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Nyonya Colors halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.