Ole Ole Bali is a popular restaurant in Malaysia, renowned for its exquisite Balinese cuisine. It offers a unique dining experience through its authentic Indonesian dishes and a warm, tropical atmosphere that transports its diners straight to the heart of Bali. This restaurant is a local favourite for its diverse menu and high-quality ingredients.
However, a common question that arises among potential diners, particularly those adhering to Islamic dietary laws, is: Is Ole Ole Bali halal?
Ole Ole Bali halal or not?
Is Ole Ole Bali halal?
No, the restaurant has yet to be officially certified as halal by JAKIM, the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia.
However, they claim to source their ingredients from halal-certified suppliers. Customers are advised to consider this when choosing to dine there.
As a Muslim, I recommend contacting the restaurant directly or checking the official website of JAKIM for the most accurate and updated information.
How to verify the halal status of Ole Ole Bali Malaysia?
To verify the Halal status of Ole Ole Bali using JAKIM’s Halal.gov.my, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of JAKIM’s Halal directory, which is https://www.halal.gov.my.
- You’ll see several options on the main page. Look for “Verify Halal Status“.
- Input “Ole Ole Bali” in the search box and click the search button.
- The results will appear on the new page.
- If Ole Ole Bali is certified Halal by JAKIM, it should appear in the search results along with their certification status and expiry date.
Remember, the halal status could change over time, so it’s a good idea to periodically check the status, especially if you plan to visit the restaurant or use their products regularly.
If you are still looking for the listed business, please contact Ole Ole Bali or JAKIM for clarification.
Why is the JAKIM halal certificate for Ole Ole Bali is important?
The JAKIM halal certificate for Ole Ole Bali, a restaurant in Malaysia, is important for several reasons:
- Assurance of Halal Standards: JAKIM (Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia) is the recognized authority responsible for halal certification in Malaysia. By having this certificate, Ole Ole Bali assures its customers that it adheres to strict halal standards in food preparation.
- Trust and Confidence: Muslim consumers can dine at the restaurant with the confidence that the food served complies with Islamic dietary laws, which prohibit the consumption of certain foods and ingredients.
- A Wider Clientele: It enables the restaurant to cater to a wider clientele, including Muslim locals and tourists who only eat halal food.
- Legal Compliance: In Malaysia, it’s mandatory for restaurants serving Muslim customers to have a halal certificate. Non-compliance could lead to legal implications.
- International Recognition: JAKIM’s halal certification is recognized internationally. This means that even non-Malaysian Muslims trust it, which can significantly boost the restaurant’s reputation and customer base.
- Promotes Ethical Practices: The halal certification not only ensures that the food is permissible as per Islamic laws but also promotes ethical and humane treatment of animals in the food production process.
- Economic Advantages: Halal certified businesses often see an increase in revenue due to the larger market of consumers seeking out halal certified products.
Thus, JAKIM’s halal certification is crucial for restaurants like Ole Ole Bali, enhancing their credibility and widening their consumer base.
How to contact Ole Ole Bali Malaysia?
You can contact Ole Ole Bali, a popular restaurant chain in Malaysia, through the following ways:
- Website: http://oleolebali.asia
- Phone: The phone number could vary depending on the branch you want to contact. Here are phone numbers for a few branches:
- Balinese Resto (Sunway Pyramid): +60 3-7492 0018
- Intermark Mall: +60 3-2181 4926
- Publika Gallery: +60 3-6206 9725
- Email: [email protected].
- Facebook: You can message them through their multiple Facebook pages by premises.
- Address: You can find them at various locations if you want to visit them.
Please note that the contact information can change over time, so it’s best to verify from their website or by calling them directly.