Is Sakae Sushi halal? Are you wondering whether this place is halal or not? Don’t worry; we have researched it and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
Does Sakae Sushi Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if Sakae Sushi is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- APEX-PAL (M) SDN BHD, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe APEX-PAL (M) SDN BHD hasn’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly APEX-PAL (M) SDN BHD has applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps APEX-PAL (M) SDN BHD is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About Sakae Sushi
Sakae Sushi is a popular sushi chain in Malaysia that offers various Japanese dishes, including sushi, sashimi, ramen, and bento boxes. The restaurant chain is known for its fresh, high-quality ingredients and innovative and creative approach to Japanese cuisine.
The menu at Sakae Sushi in Malaysia offers a range of sushi options, including classic nigiri sushi, maki rolls, hand rolls, and sashimi platters with various seafood options. Customers can also choose from Japanese-inspired dishes, such as ramen, udon, and donburi bowls and bento boxes with various combinations.
One of the unique features of Sakae Sushi is its innovative use of technology to enhance the dining experience. Customers can use a touchscreen ordering system to place and track their food as it is prepared. The restaurant also offers a “Kaiten” conveyor belt system that delivers freshly prepared sushi dishes to customers at their tables.
The atmosphere at Sakae Sushi in Malaysia is casual and welcoming, with a modern and minimalist decor that reflects the brand’s Japanese roots. The service is efficient and friendly, and the restaurant is a great choice for casual and formal dining occasions.
|Menu||List of Sakae Sushi menu|
|Outlet||List of Sakae Sushi outlet|
|Company||APEX-PAL (M) SDN BHD|
|Phone Number||+60 356221445|
|Address||LG1.46 Bandar Sunway No 3, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
Can I Check The Halal Status Of Sakae Sushi ?
Yes, you can.
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of Sakae Sushi , then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. You can easily determine if Sakae Sushi is certified halal with just a few clicks.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of Sakae Sushi below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ Sakae Sushi ‘ or company name ‘APEX-PAL (M) SDN BHD’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
Can I Check Which Sakae Sushi Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
Yes, you can.
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if Sakae Sushi premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of Sakae Sushi premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For Sakae Sushi Important?
If a company like Sakae Sushi receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that Sakae Sushi must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to Sakae Sushi allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside Sakae Sushi , don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about Sakae Sushi halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful to you.