Is The Alley halal? Are you wondering whether this place is halal or not? Don’t worry; we have researched it and found the answer to that question. You can double-check for yourself too.
Does The Alley Have A Halal Certificate From JAKIM?
People always ask if The Alley is halal. We’re tired of answering that question, so we went to Halal Malaysia Directory to check if they have JAKIM halal certification.
And the answer is:
Please refer to the screenshot from the JAKIM portal below:
If the answer is Yes, it means:
- The Alley (M) Sdn Bhd, a company, has obtained halal certification from JAKIM
- However, perhaps some of the premises may not have gotten the certification yet
- This is because obtaining halal certification for each premise takes time
If the answer is No, there are a few possibilities:
- Maybe The Alley (M) Sdn Bhd hasn’t applied for the halal certification yet
- Possibly The Alley (M) Sdn Bhd has applied for it, but it hasn’t been approved
- Perhaps The Alley (M) Sdn Bhd is deliberately not applying
- Lastly, maybe we made a mistake and didn’t find the right keyword
- If we’re wrong, please correct us
About The Alley
The Alley menyajikan minuman bubble tea atau teh ais Taiwan. Untuk makluman, The Alley diasaskan pada tahun 2013.
The Alley menawarkan pelbagai minuman teh ais yang dibuat dengan daun teh segar, serta makanan lain seperti sandwich dan hidangan pencuci mulut.
Bukan itu sahaja, The Alley juga terkenal dengan reka bentuk kedai yang menarik dan sesuai untuk dikongsikan di Instagram; yang selalu disebut Instagrammable.
Premis-premis The Alley di seluruh Malaysia ini menyediakan menu-menu popular seperti Brown Sugar Deerioca Milk, Brown Sugar Deerioca Dark Chocolate, Brown Sugar Deerioca Matcha Latte, Brown Sugar Deerioca Creme Brulee Milk dan banyak lagi. Persoalannya, The Alley halal atau tidak?
|Menu||List of The Alley menu|
|Outlet||List of The Alley outlet|
|Company||The Alley (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Phone Number||016-717 6704|
|Address||49-GF, Jalan Austin Heights 8/1, Taman Austin Heights, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor|
Can I Check The Halal Status Of The Alley ?
Yes, you can.
If you’re looking for information about the halal status of The Alley , then it’s easy to check on the JAKIM portal.
It is Malaysia’s official website for halal certification and provides precise and reliable information about the halal status of different products and services. With just a few clicks, you can easily determine if The Alley is certified halal.
We recommend that you double-check on JAKIM’s halal website. Have a look for yourself and be sure. The process is pretty straightforward. Just search on the Halal Malaysia Directory. Easy peasy.
Follow the steps to check the halal status of The Alley below:
- Visit https://www.halal.gov.my/v4/
- Look for the Verify Halal Status box
- Type in the keyword
- For example, type in the brand name ‘ The Alley ‘ or company name ‘The Alley (M) Sdn Bhd’
- Press the Search button
- If there is a JAKIM halal certificate, there will be information displayed
- If there is no JAKIM halal certificate, nothing will be displayed
Can I Check Which The Alley Outlets Have Been Certified Halal By JAKIM?
Yes, you can.
So, if you’re wondering which outlets have been certified halal by JAKIM, you can just read on to find out.
However, this check can only be done if the company is certified halal. Remember, halal status on the company level is one thing. And the halal status on the premise level is one thing.
Follow these steps to check if The Alley premise has been certified halal by JAKIM:
- At the “Please Select State” section, you can leave it blank to view the list of all Malaysia states or choose from the list:
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
- Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- In the “Kategori / Skim” section, you will see a long list:
- Hotel & Resort
- Premis Makanan
- Menu Makanan
- Barang Gunaan
- Rumah Sembelihan
- Click on “Premis Makanan”.
The list of Name & Address of The Alley premises that have been certified by JAKIM will be displayed.
- Please take note of the Expiry Date of the halal certificate.
- You’re done!
Why Is The JAKIM Halal Certificate For The Alley Important?
If a company like The Alley receives a JAKIM halal certificate, it has met the requirements and guidelines set out by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department for its premises.
These requirements include that The Alley must only use halal ingredients that comply with the law and follow Islamic guidelines.
Not only that, but they must also have a halal kitchen and follow halal guidelines for food preparation and storage.
The JAKIM halal certificate issued to The Alley allows users to identify premises that serve halal food and follow Islamic food preparation and control guidelines.
Please Be Careful
Just a reminder, as Muslims, let’s avoid making assumptions like this:
- If you see someone wearing a hijab eating inside The Alley , don’t assume the premise is confirmed halal
- If you see one of the employees wearing a hijab, don’t assume the premise is halal
- Don’t assume that just because something is labelled “No Pork, No Lard” or “No Alcohol” it’s automatically halal and okay to eat.
Yes, you have the freedom to spend your money however you please.
But if you opt for permissible things that fall within the scope of halal, you can enjoy a blissful meal without guilt.
We hope that the question about The Alley halal status has been answered.
Remember, it’s important to look for halal things.
Be careful when choosing a restaurant or eatery.
May Allah protect us from haram things.
May Allah forgive our sins.
I hope this is helpful.