Marina Square offers a variety of halal food options in Singapore, catering to the dietary needs of the Muslim community. This bustling shopping mall is home to several restaurants and eateries that serve halal cuisine, ranging from traditional Malay and Indonesian food to Middle Eastern and Western dishes.
The halal food availability in Marina Square indicates Singapore’s multicultural food scene that embraces diverse dietary practices. Despite the abundant offerings, a question arises – how can one effortlessly find halal food in Marina Square, Singapore?
Marina Square halal food
List of Marina Square halal food establishments
The current halal food options at Marina Square, Singapore, are sourced from the official website of the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (MUIS), also known as Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura. This council oversees the certification and labeling of halal food in Singapore. As of this moment, all the information in our list is up-to-date according to the MUIS website.
However, since changes can occur and new updates on Halal-certified restaurants may be published on the MUIS website, we highly recommend regular visits to the MUIS website. This will keep you informed about the latest Halal food choices not only in Marina Square but throughout Singapore.
4 Fingers Crispy Chicken
6 Raffles Boulevard, 02-183A, Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard, 03-131A, Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard, 02-105 Marina Square
Chic-A-Boo Chicken Specialty
6 Raffles Boulevard, #03-147 #03-148, Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard, 02-275/276, Marina Square
Gloria Jean’s Coffees
6 Raffles Boulevard, #03-132/133/133K, Marina Square
KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS
6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-103A, 104 Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-201, Marina Square
McDonalds Restaurants Pte Ltd
6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-156/157/166, Marina Square
McDonalds Restaurants Pte LtdMcCafe
6 Raffles Boulevard, 02-156, Marina Square
Pizza Hut Singapore Pte Ltd
6 Raffles Boulevard, 03-211, Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard, 03-210, Marina Square
Sofra Turkish Cafe & Restaurant
6 Raffles Boulevard, #03-129A/131C, Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard, 02-52, Marina Square
Sukiya Gyudon • Curry
6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-183A, Marina Square
Yi ZUN NOODLE
6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-103, Marina Square
The MUIS is thorough in its certification of halal food outlets, ensuring they adhere to strict Islamic dietary laws. Thus, their listings can be trusted when choosing where to eat. Whether you’re a local or a visitor looking for authentic halal cuisine in Singapore, the MUIS website is a reliable source of information.
How to find halal food near me in Marina Square?
There are several ways you can find halal food in Marina Square:
- Google Maps: Open Google Maps on your smartphone or computer. Type in “Halal food near me in Marina Square” in the search bar and press enter. Google Maps will then show you a list of Halal restaurants in and around Marina Square. You can click on each restaurant to see more details like their hours of operation, their full address, and reviews left by other customers.
- Halal Food Directories: There are various online resources that list Halal certified food outlets in Singapore. Websites like “HalalTrip”, “Have Halal Will Travel”, and “Halal Food Hunt” offer comprehensive guides to Halal food places in Singapore, including Marina Square.
- Marina Square Website: Marina Square’s official website also lists its food & beverage outlets and includes symbols indicating if an outlet is Halal certified. You could use this to quickly identify Halal options.
- Ask Locals: If you’re already at Marina Square, you could also ask locals or the staff at the information counter for recommendations on where to find Halal food.
Remember to always look for the halal certification at the restaurant to ensure its halal authenticity.
If I find a “No Pork, No Lard” sign in Marina Square, is that halal?
‘No Pork, No Lard‘ sign indicates that the food served does not contain pork or lard, which complies with the dietary restrictions of Muslims. However, it does not necessarily mean that the food is halal.
Halal certification involves other factors such as the method of preparation, the source of other ingredients, cleanliness and more. It is best to look for halal certification from a recognised Islamic authority like MUIS to be sure.
Why it is important to find MUIS halal-certified establishments in Marina Square in Singapore?
Finding MUIS halal-certified establishments in Marina Square in Singapore is important for several reasons:
- Religious Observance: For Muslim patrons, it is crucial to eat only halal food in accordance with their religious beliefs. MUIS (Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura) is the official authority in Singapore for issuing halal certification. Thus, knowing which establishments are MUIS halal-certified allows Muslims to dine without violating their religious principles.
- Assurance of Quality: MUIS halal certification also ensures that the food is prepared hygienically and meets certain quality standards. It ensures that the food establishment complies with strict rules and regulations, ensuring customer confidence in the quality and safety of the food served.
- Inclusiveness: Singapore is a multi-racial and multi-religious country. Having halal-certified establishments in a popular location like Marina Square ensures inclusiveness, allowing everyone to dine together regardless of their dietary restrictions.
- Boost to Tourism: Singapore is a popular tourist destination and attracts visitors from around the globe, including those from Muslim-majority countries. Having a wide range of MUIS halal-certified establishments can enhance the dining experience of Muslim tourists and make Singapore a more attractive destination.