Paya Lebar Quarter is a vibrant, multi-use development located in the heart of Paya Lebar, Singapore. As a remarkable urban regeneration project, it harmoniously integrates a premium shopping mall, office towers, and residential units. Catering to the diverse halal food of Singapore, Paya Lebar Quarter offers a wide array of food destinations, including an impressive selection of halal-certified eateries.
These halal outlets provide a variety of local and international cuisines, ensuring Muslim consumers in Singapore can enjoy delicious, religiously permissible meals. Are you wondering where to find these Halal-certified food outlets in Paya Lebar Quarter? Or perhaps, you’re curious about how to identify halal-certified food in this shopping complex?
Halal food in PLQ Mall Singapore
List of PLQ halal food
The list of Halal food in Paya Lebar Quarter has been meticulously compiled from the official website of the Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS), which is the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore. The MUIS is the esteemed authority responsible for the certification, inspection, and labeling of Halal food establishments throughout the city-state.
The council’s rigorous standards and dedication to upholding Islamic dietary laws ensure that the information we provide is both reliable and trustworthy. As of the time of this writing, our listing is accurate and reflects the most current dataset from the MUIS website.
10 PAYA LEBAR ROAD #B1-K3 PLQ MALL
10, PAYA LEBAR ROAD, #B1-15/16, PLQ MALL,
KFC Mgmt Pte Ltd
10 Paya Lebar Road, B1-14 PLQ Mall
TUK TUK CHA
10 Paya Lebar Road, 01-K4, PLQ Mall
10, PAYA LEBAR ROAD, #03-28/29, PLQ MALL,
10 PAYA LEBAR ROAD, #B2-K3, PLQ MALL,
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
10 Paya Lebar Road, B2-K6, PLQ Mall
10 PAYA LEBAR ROAD, #B2-K7, PLQ MALL
10 PAYA LEBAR ROAD, #B2-16, PLQ MALL
10 PAYA LEBAR ROAD, #B2-16, PLQ MALL
2, PAYA LEBAR ROAD, #01-04, PARK PLACE RESIDENCES AT PLQ,
However, it is important to note that situations may change and new updates on halal-certified establishments may be posted on the MUIS website over time. As such, to guarantee the most recent and accurate information, we strongly advise that you periodically revisit the MUIS website. This will ensure you stay well-informed about any new updates or changes regarding Halal food establishments in Paya Lebar Quarter and throughout Singapore.
How to find halal food near me in PLQ and check which establishments have halal certification by MUIS?
To check the halal status of various establishments in Paya Lebar Quarter, you can use the ‘List of Halal Food’ search box on the MUIS Certified Eating Establishments page at muis.gov.sg. The following steps will guide you on how to conduct the search:
- Visit the MUIS Website: Head to the official MUIS website at muis.gov.sg to start your search.
- Navigate to the Halal Certification Section: On the homepage, look for the ‘Halal’ tab in the navigation bar. A dropdown menu will appear. Click on ‘Eating Establishments’ under the ‘Certified Premises’ subheading.
- Use the Search Tool: You will find the ‘List of Halal Food’ search box on the ‘Eating Establishments’ page. This tool allows you to search for halal-certified restaurants, caterers, and packaged food.
- Enter ‘Paya Lebar Quarter’ in the Search Box: To find specific establishments in Paya Lebar Quarter, type ‘Paya Lebar Quarter’ into the search box and press enter.
- Browse the Results: The list of Halal-certified establishments in Paya Lebar Quarter will appear. You can browse through the list to find the restaurant or food outlet that you are interested in.
- Check the Certificate Status: Each result will show the establishment’s name, address, and the status of their Halal certificate. Ensure that the status says ‘Valid’ before patronizing the establishment.
Remember that the Halal certification granted by MUIS ensures that the establishment adheres to the rules and principles of Halal food handling and preparation as per Islamic law.
Why it is important to find halal food in Paya Lebar Quarter?
Finding halal food is important due to several reasons, especially for those who abide by Islamic dietary laws. Paya Lebar Quarter, a popular shopping and dining destination in Singapore, is an area that is home to a diverse community, including a significant Muslim population. That being said, it is crucial to have Halal food options available in this locale. Here’s why:
- Religious Observance: For practicing Muslims, consuming halal food is not just a preference, but a religious obligation. Ensuring that there are halal food options in Paya Lebar Quarter allows Muslims to confidently enjoy a meal without violating their beliefs.
- Diverse Food Culture: Halal food is not restricted to just one type of cuisine. Having a variety of halal options in Paya Lebar Quarter can contribute to the area’s rich culinary diversity, showcasing different cultures and tastes.
- Inclusivity: By offering halal food, restaurants and food establishments in Paya Lebar Quarter can cater to a more inclusive audience. It demonstrates respect and consideration for the dietary needs of different communities.
- Health Reasons: Halal food is prepared following stringent guidelines that emphasize cleanliness, purity, and ethical treatment of animals. Some people, even non-Muslims, prefer halal food for these reasons.
- Economic Advantages: The demand for halal food is high and continues to grow. By providing halal options, businesses in Paya Lebar Quarter can tap into a larger market, increasing their potential revenue.
- Community Building: Food is a wonderful way of bringing people together. Having halal options in Paya Lebar Quarter can contribute to community-building efforts, fostering intercultural understanding and unity through shared dining experiences.
In conclusion, the availability of halal food in Paya Lebar Quarter is important for religious, cultural, societal, health, economic, and community reasons. It not only fulfills the dietary requirements of the Muslim population but also enhances the overall vibrancy and inclusivity of this bustling locale.