VivoCity, one of the largest shopping malls in Singapore, is renowned for its diverse range of culinary offerings, including a wide variety of halal food. This reflects Singapore’s multiculturalism, where VivoCity halal food is readily available and enjoyed by people of all races and religions. From local delights to international cuisines, the halal food options in VivoCity cater to different palates.
These halal-certified eateries adhere to strict Islamic dietary laws, ensuring that the food is permissible for Muslims. Like JEM mall, this raises the question: How does one find halal food in VivoCity Singapore? Is there any verified list?
Halal food VivoCity
List of VivoCity halal food establishments
The list of halal food options available in VivoCity, Singapore, currently available has been sourced from the official website of the Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS), which is the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore. This organization is responsible for the certification and labeling of Halal food in Singapore. At the time of this writing, all the information provided in our listing is accurate and up-to-date, based on the latest data from the MUIS website.
However, it’s important to note that the situation may change and new updates on Halal-certified eateries may be posted on the MUIS website. Therefore, we highly recommend that you frequently revisit the MUIS website to stay informed about the most recent updates. This way, you can ensure that you are always aware of the latest Halal food options available in VivoCity and other sections of Singapore.
|Auntie Anne’s||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-K6, VIVO CITY|
|Ayam Penyet President||1 Harbourfront Walk, B2-23F, Vivo City|
|4FINGERS CRISPY CHICKEN||1, HARBOURFRONT WALK, #02-120, VIVO CITY|
|Ban Mian (S7) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-39, VIVO CITY|
|Burger King||1 Harbourfront Walk, 02-80/81, Vivo City|
|Cat & The Fiddle||1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-133, Vivo City|
|Chicken Rice(S10) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-39, VIVO CITY|
|Encik Tan||1 HarbourFront Walk B2-37 Vivo City|
|Fish & Co. Restaurants Pte Ltd||1 Harbourfront Walk 02-116 Vivo City|
|FRUIT PARADISE||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #01-59, VIVO CITY|
|Go-Ang Pratunam Chicken Rice||1 Harbourfront Walk, B2-30, Vivo City|
|Golden Poached Rice (S5) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-39, VIVO CITY|
|Jollibee||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #02-50/50A, VIVO CITY|
|KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN MANAGEMENT PTE LTD (KFC)||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-32, VIVO CITY|
|Krispy Kreme Doughnuts||1 HarbourFront Walk B2-K2 Vivo City|
|Korean Cuisine (S8) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||1 Harbourfront Walk, B2-39 Vivo City|
|KYOTO SHOKUDO||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #01-100/101, VIVO CITY|
|Maki-San||1, HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-K22, VIVO CITY|
|Mala Hot Pot (S2) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||1 Harbourfront Walk, B2-39, Vivo City|
|Mamma Mia !||1, HARBOURFRONT WALK, #01-116, VIVO CITY|
|McDonalds Restaurants Pte Ltd||1, HARBOUR FRONT WALK, #B2-40-42, VIVO CITY|
|MR BEAN||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-K9, VIVO CITY|
|Old Chang Kee||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK B2-K21 VIVO CITY|
|Padang Lezat (S13) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||1 ,HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-39, VIVO CITY, STALL 13|
|Pepper Lunch Express||1 Harbourfront Walk, B2-39, Vivo City|
|Penang Culture||1 Harbourfront Walk, B2-23E, Vivo City|
|Penang Cuisine (S11) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, B2-39, VIVO CITY|
|Penyet King||1 Harbourfront Walk, B2-39, VIVO City|
|Pho Vietnam (S4) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-39, VIVO CITY|
|PIZZAKAYA||1, HARBOURFRONT WALK, #01-157/158, VIVO CITY|
|Polar Puffs & Cakes Pte Ltd||1 Harbourfront Walk, B2-K4 Vivo City|
|Poulet||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, 01-175/176/177, VIVO CITY|
|Sanook Kitchen||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-23C, VIVO CITY|
|So Pho||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK #01-171/172/173/174 VIVO CITY|
|Stuff’d||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK B2-K18 VIVO CITY|
|Swee Heng 1989 Classic||1 Harbourfront Walk, B1-23 Vivo City|
|Tartini Sedap Western Cuisine (S6)@Kopitiam Vivo City||1, HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-39, VIVO CITY, STALL 6|
|Texas Chicken||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK B2-24 VIVO CITY|
|The Kiosk/Dessert (S1) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||1, HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-39, VIVO CITY|
|The Original Boat Noodle||1 Harbourfront Walk, 02-150, Vivo City|
|The Soup Spoon||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-26A, VIVO CITY|
|TOKYO SHOKUDO||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #01-54/56, VIVO CITY|
|Virtual Brand: Ah Nod’s Thai Fried Chicken||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-23E, VIVO CITY|
|Virtual Brand: The Salad Fork||1 HARBOURFRONT WALK, #B2-26A, VIVO CITY|
|Wok Hey||1 Harbourfront Walk, B2-K23 Vivo City|
|Yong Tau Foo (S12) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||1 Harbourfront Walk, B2-39, Vivo City|
Rest assured, the MUIS takes great care in certifying food establishments as halal, ensuring that they adhere to strict Islamic dietary laws. Therefore, you can confidently rely on their listings when choosing where to dine. So, whether you are a local or a tourist, seeking out authentic halal cuisine in Singapore, the MUIS website is your reliable source of information.
Vivo halal food recommendations
Here are some suggestions on Vivo City halal restaurants based on cuisine:
|Auntie Anne’s||American Snack Food|
|Ayam Penyet President||Indonesian|
|4FINGERS CRISPY CHICKEN||Korean-American|
|Ban Mian (S7) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||Singaporean|
|Burger King||American Fast Food|
|Cat & The Fiddle||Desserts|
|Chicken Rice(S10) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||Singaporean|
|Fish & Co. Restaurants Pte Ltd||Western Seafood|
|Go-Ang Pratunam Chicken Rice||Thai|
|Golden Poached Rice (S5) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||Singaporean|
|Jollibee||Filipino Fast Food|
|KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN MANAGEMENT PTE LTD (KFC)||American Fast Food|
|Krispy Kreme Doughnuts||American Desserts|
|Korean Cuisine (S8) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||Korean|
|Mala Hot Pot (S2) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||Chinese|
|Mamma Mia !||Italian|
|McDonalds Restaurants Pte Ltd||American Fast Food|
|Old Chang Kee||Singaporean Snacks|
|Padang Lezat (S13) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||Indonesian|
|Pepper Lunch Express||Japanese|
|Penang Cuisine (S11) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||Malaysian|
|Pho Vietnam (S4) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||Vietnamese|
|Polar Puffs & Cakes Pte Ltd||Singaporean Desserts|
|Swee Heng 1989 Classic||Singaporean Desserts|
|Tartini Sedap Western Cuisine (S6)@Kopitiam Vivo City||Western|
|Texas Chicken||American Fast Food|
|The Kiosk/Dessert (S1) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||Desserts|
|The Original Boat Noodle||Thai|
|The Soup Spoon||Western Soups|
|Virtual Brand: Ah Nod’s Thai Fried Chicken||Thai|
|Virtual Brand: The Salad Fork||Salads|
|Yong Tau Foo (S12) @ Kopitiam Vivo City||Chinese|
How to find and verify a halal restaurant in Vivo City Singapore?
If you want to find the halal status of the restaurants or establishments in Singapore, here are some guides that you can follow:
- Check for Certifications: The MUIS Halal Certification is a halal regulation system widely recognised in Singapore and internationally. If a restaurant has this certificate, it will usually be displayed prominently in the restaurant.
- Look for the Halal Logo: Restaurants that have been certified as Halal by the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (MUIS) will display the official “Halal” logo. This logo features a green circular design with the word “Halal” inside, usually found at the storefront or menu.
- Check Online: You can also check the MUIS website at muis.gov.my for a list of halal-certified eating establishments.
- Use Halal Food Apps: Various mobile apps in Singapore are dedicated to finding Halal food places, such as Muslim SG, HalalTrip, Halal Navi, and Zabihah.
- Ask the Restaurant Staff: When in doubt, it’s always best to confirm directly with the restaurant. You can ask them if they are Halal certified or if their ingredients and preparation methods comply with Halal standards.
- Do Your Own Research: Check the restaurant’s website or social media pages. Often, they will mention if they are Halal-certified or serve Halal food.
Why it is important to find MUIS halal certified establishments in Vivo City Singapore?
The question about what to eat at Vivo has been answered. Now, you need to know that finding MUIS halal food at Vivo City Singapore is important for several reasons:
- Dietary Requirements: For Muslims, it is important to find halal-certified establishments because it allows them to adhere to their religious dietary laws. Halal refers to food that is permissible according to Islamic law, as defined in the Koran.
- Assurance of Quality: MUIS, or the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore, is the governing body responsible for certifying halal establishments. Their certification ensures that the food served is not just halal, but also safe and of high quality.
- Inclusivity: Having halal certified establishments in a popular shopping mall like Vivo City makes it more inclusive. It allows people of different faiths and dietary requirements to enjoy a wide variety of food without worry.
- Tourism: Singapore is a popular destination for tourists from all around the world, including those from Muslim-majority countries. Having MUIS halal certified establishments can attract more Muslim tourists and make their stay more comfortable and accommodating.
- Diversity: It also enhances the diversity of food options available, catering to a wider range of tastes and preferences. It’s a reflection of Singapore’s multicultural society.
Finding MUIS halal-certified establishments is important for religious observance, quality assurance, inclusivity, tourism, and diversity.