Suntec City is a prominent shopping mall in Singapore that offers a variety of halal food options catering to the dietary needs of the Muslim community. The halal food scene in Singapore is diverse and rich, encompassing a wide range of cuisines, from traditional Malay dishes to Western and Asian fusion. Just like Vivo City, Bugis Junction and other malls, Suntec City is part of this vibrant halal food landscape, with many restaurants and food kiosks certified halal by MUIS.
The mall is known for its high-quality food and stylish ambience, allowing Muslim locals and tourists to enjoy their meals without worries about dietary restrictions. On a similar note, one may wonder: where to find halal food in another popular shopping destination, Bugis Junction? And how does one ensure that the food is indeed halal?
Halal food in Suntec City Singapore
List of Suntec City halal food
The current halal food options at Suntec City, Singapore, are sourced from the official website of the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (MUIS), also known as Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura. This council is in charge of certifying and labeling halal food in Singapore. Our list is updated and accurate according to the MUIS website.
However, we strongly recommend regular visits to the MUIS website as updates on Halal-certified restaurants can occur. This will ensure you are informed about the latest Halal food options not only in Suntec City but also across Singapore.
Bali Thai Restaurant
3, TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #B1-121B, B1-121A, SUNTEC CITY MALL,
BIG FISH SMALL FISH CAFE
3, TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #02-606/607, SUNTEC CITY MALL,
Burger King Singapore Pte Ltd
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD 03-371 SUNTEC CITY MALL
Cajun On Wheels (S3) @ Pasarbella Suntec City
3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-K41, Suntec City Mall
3, TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #02-600, SUNTEC CITY MALL,
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD North Wing Tower 2 B1-149 SUNTEC CITY MALL
Encik Tan Pao Pao
3, TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #B1-149, SUNTEC CITY MALL,
3 Temasek Boulevard, B1-K4, Suntec City Mall
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #02-605, SUNTEC CITY MALL
3 Temasek Boulevard B1-135 Suntec City Mall
Javier’s Rotisserie & Salad
3 Temasek Boulevard, #B1-128/129, Suntec City Mall
3 Temasek Boulevard, B1-123/124, Suntec City Mall
Kampong Daun Nasi Padang
3 Temasek Boulevard, B1-100, Suntec City Mall
KEBABCHI CHARCOAL BBQ
3, TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #B1-146, SUNTEC CITY MALL,
3 Temasek Boulevard, B1-110, Suntec City Mall
Kopi & Tarts
3 Temasek Boulevard 01-648 Suntec City Mall
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD 01-419/420 SUNTEC CITY MALL
Mamma Mia !
3, TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #B1-126A, SUNTEC CITY MALL,
McDonalds Restaurants Pte Ltd
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD 02-732/733 SUNTEC CITY MALL TOWER 4
McDonalds Restaurants Pte Ltd McCafe
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD 02-732/733 SUNTEC CITY MALL
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #B1-106, SUNTEC CITY MALL
Old Chang Kee
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD 01-301 SUNTEC CITY MALL
3, TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #B1-122, SUNTEC CITY MALL,
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #B1-K10, SUNTEC CITY MALL
3 Temasek Boulevard, B1-134 Suntec City Mall
Shake Shake In A Tub
1 RAFFLES BOULEVARD, #B1-K6, SUNTEC CITY
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #B1-173, SUNTEC CITY MALL
Sukiya Gyudon • Japanese Curry Rice
3, TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #01-647, SUNTEC CITY MALL
The Coffea Bean & Tea Leaf
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #01-341/342, SUNTEC CITY MALL
THE COFFEE BEAN TEA LEAF
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD 02-603 SUNTEC CITY MALL
The Original Boat Noodle
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #B1-148, SUNTEC CITY MALL
The Soup Spoon / Antoheetos
3 Temasek Boulevard, 02-308, Suntec City Mall
Tongue Tip Lanzhou Beef Noodles
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #B1-165/166, SUNTEC CITY MALL
3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-312, Suntec City Mall
TP Tea Express
3 Temasek Boulevard, #B1-K11, Suntec City Mall
Virtual Brand: Big Chicken Small Chicken
3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD, #02-606/607, SUNTEC CITY MALL
The MUIS is thorough in its certification of halal food outlets, adhering to strict Islamic dietary laws. Therefore, you can rely on their listings when choosing a place to eat.
How to find halal food near me in Suntec City?
Other than using MUIS directory, there are several ways you can find halal food in Suntec City:
- Google Maps: You can use Google Maps to search for halal restaurants in Suntec City. Simply type ‘Halal Restaurants in Suntec City’ into the search bar, and a list of restaurants serving halal food will appear. You can click on each restaurant to view more information, such as their menu, operating hours, and customer reviews.
- Online Halal Directories: Websites like HalalTrip, Have Halal Will Travel and Zabihah provide comprehensive directories of halal restaurants in various locations, including Suntec City. You can search for halal food places in Suntec City and sort the results based on customer ratings, prices, and cuisine type.
- Food Delivery Apps: Food delivery apps like Foodpanda and GrabFood have a category for halal food. You can filter your search results by selecting ‘Halal’ under the ‘Dietary Preferences’ option. This way, you can view all halal food places that deliver to your location in Suntec City.
- Suntec City Mall’s Website: The official website of Suntec City Mall has a ‘Dining’ section where you can view a list of all the eateries in the mall. Some of these eateries serve halal food. You can visit each restaurant’s website to confirm whether they’re halal-certified.
- Word of Mouth/Recommendations: Ask local Muslims or your Muslim friends for recommendations. They might know some hidden gems that serve delicious halal food in Suntec City.
Remember, not all restaurants that serve halal food are halal-certified. It’s always best to check with the restaurant staff if you’re unsure.
Why Muslim must look for MUIS halal-certified establishments in Suntec City Singapore?
Muslims must look for MUIS (Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura) halal-certified establishments in Suntec City Singapore because the certification ensures that the food served in these establishments is permissible according to Islamic law.
The certification process by MUIS is rigorous and involves checking the sources of the food’s ingredients, ensuring that the preparation process is clean and does not mix halal and non-halal products, and that the food does not contain any substances forbidden in Islam, like pork or alcohol.
Eating at MUIS halal-certified establishments gives Muslims the assurance that the food they consume adheres to the requirements of their faith. This is especially important in a multi-cultural and multi-religious country like Singapore where various types of food are available.